Nero vs. Mundus (Devil May Cry Battle Royale)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d32bd5deaacf
deactivated-5d32bd5deaacf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Mundus has resurrected back into the human world once again. With Dante & Vergil stuck in Hell, Nero takes up the job to face Mundus himself.

Conditions:

• Post-DMC5 Nero with feats from the Secret Ending, and Light Novels.
  • Mundus has feats from Devil May Cry 1 and the Light Novel.
  • Both are In-Character, but Nero is dead-serious throughout the fight.
  • Nero & Mundus have access to all of their equipment, and abilities.
  • Nero gets three days prep-time, and whatever knowledge he can get of Mundus through Trish. Mundus has no prep-time, and only knows that Nero is part of the Sparda bloodline.
  • The fight takes place in RedGrave City
  • Mundus and Nero start out 24 meters apart.
  • Win by Death only.
cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know why you would think this could happen but Nero isn't ready for a fight on this level. Yes he held back Dante and vergil but they were not at their best and he needed to be transformed to be comparable to their human form. That said, he's on his way but I can't say he's there YET

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresshadow said:

I know why you would think this could happen but Nero isn't ready for a fight on this level. Yes he held back Dante and vergil but they were not at their best and he needed to be transformed to be comparable to their human form. That said, he's on his way but I can't say he's there YET

Nero is quite ready for this fight. And he really didn't need to transform to be comparable to Vergil and Dante in their human state considering Nero in his human state without his DT got past Uzien shield and cut him and got him out of the throne. Something Dante with his DT AND spadra couldn't do. And his devil trigger stood up to Vergil sin DT quite well. While I can buy people saying that Dante was tired considering he had just fought griffon and the other familiar, Vergil being really tired is something I call BS on. Vergil may have been tired. But not to same level Dante was. He was sitting on his ass before Dante came.