Mundus(Devil May Cry) Vs. Marduk Kurios(Marvel)

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mundus(Devil May Cry) Vs. Marduk Kurios(Marvel):

No Caption Provided

The Rules:

• Morals Off/Bloodlust.
  • Neutral Dimension.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Standard Power-Levels.
  • Win by any means.

Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Probably around the same level.

Lucifer/Marduk has that statement that his celestial true form is too big for the universe to handle, and was once portrayed as a living dimension/universe in Hellstrom solo series. Marduk, however, also held his own against Chaos King/Amatsu-Mikaboshi better than all the other Hell-Lords(Including Satannish), albeit it was inside his dimension.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001: Hmm... I don’t think we can use some hypothetical true form, if it’s never played a part in any of his actual battles. That said, if he’s around Satannish level, then he probably wins.

It‘s hard gauging these battles, since I feel like Mundus is supposed to be able to hang on this tier, but he just doesn’t have the fleshed out hax or scalings that comic characters get.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel guy

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Probably around the same level.

Lucifer/Marduk has that statement that his celestial true form is too big for the universe to handle, and was once portrayed as a living dimension/universe in Hellstrom solo series. Marduk, however, also held his own against Chaos King/Amatsu-Mikaboshi better than all the other Hell-Lords(Including Satannish), albeit it was inside his dimension.

You know, the funny thing about this, is that I actually think Mikaboshi is just Lucifer. Like, there’s basically nothing actually written about him in Shinto mythology, despite him having such a grand status as “the god of evil”. He’s the August Star (aka the Pole Star, like the Morning Star) and that’s all the information we have on him.

I genuinely think Lucifer’s story just kind of made it to Japan, at some point, and they threw him into the Shinto mythos.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers