BEZELS for Sega NAOMI (custom for 16x9 Resolutions)

alexdc22

RL Member
having pc problems... ill fix cannon spike in the morning... forgot to add charlie xD

EDIT: Fuck it is fixed now lol... no new pic tho... tired :(

Last edited:

alexdc22

RL Member
Should I continue making these? Don't seem like there's much interest in them...

I personally don't use demul much... only for atomiswave, but that's done and over with... :/

Krakerman

RL Member
I think they look awesome as always man! I personally don't have Naomi setup but will in the future due to looking at your artwork. My feelings are too have a bezel for every system on my setup as if you didn't know that already from all the console systems that I been working on. I think the majority out there just use MAME but I am doing my bezels for me and I enjoy doing them so do what you would want on your setup is how I approach it.

Thanks!

alexdc22

RL Member
why would they put non working games on the database?
then on the atomiswave they had to games that work off of it? doesnt make any sense.

alexdc22

RL Member
this bezel will be used for essentially the same 3 3 times... only difference is the RX on the title of the 3rd one and i changed that... rest is the same and might not totally represent the game accurately... but i have to work with what i have :(

so remember... get the 3 gundamn folders :p

mobile suit gundam - federation vs zeon by Alex Ace, on Flickr