Why Street Vol 3 on Gamecube? One word... Luigi.

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
The number 1 reason to buy NBA Street on CG

Where else can you see Luigi break Vinsanity's ankles?

nba-street-v3-20050110104514212.jpg

Too bad they didnt do that for all systems...but EA has seen sluggish sales for all of their sports games on the Gamecube, so they had to do something. But could you imagine NBA Street Vol. 3 for PS2 with Jak, Ratchet and Clank, Snake from Metal Gear Solid. And on XBOX Master Chief...Blinx, Abe...Master Chief. Did I mention Master Chief yet?

[quote name='Scorch']Nintendo characters in Street.. posted a loooooooong time ago :)[/quote]

Yeah, but its just to funny not to be revived. And seach freaked on me. Weird.

[quote name='Rig']Mario is and always has been better than Luigi.[/quote]

Sorry, have to disagree there. Mario is all about dunking. No ball handling skills or outside touch.

nba-street-v3-20050110104512666.jpg

This is just insane. Just insane. I really don't know what to think of this. It may be fun, but it is just insane. Is this EA's way to gentrify the NBA.

[quote name='supadupacheap']The number 1 reason to buy NBA Street on CG

Where else can you see Luigi break Vinsanity's ankles?

nba-street-v3-20050110104514212.jpg
[/quote]

VC breaks his own ankles.

Half man, half a season.

[quote name='nneace']Too bad they didnt do that for all systems...but EA has seen sluggish sales for all of their sports games on the Gamecube, so they had to do something. But could you imagine NBA Street Vol. 3 for PS2 with Jak, Ratchet and Clank, Snake from Metal Gear Solid. And on XBOX Master Chief...Blinx, Abe...Master Chief. Did I mention Master Chief yet?[/quote]

Wow that would be great who cares about breaking ankles i could slit his throat with big boss hahaha. Or throw a sticky grenade on his face with the chief.

Games that don't suck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this game with online play or nintendo characters.

Of course, braindead mongoloid retard fanboys eat EA's excrement up.

Did any of you see, In the latest Nintendo Power magazine they have a poster of Mario Dunkin over Carmello. That poster is really cool.

bread's done
Back