Ultra Street Fighter IV

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Statistiken ansehen:
Super Street Fighter IV vs Arcade Edition
Hey there steam users! I am consinder buying Super Street Fighter IV, to replace the Arcarde edition i got now, is that a great choice or a silly one?

It seemse IV had better reviews then Arcarde do it support a keyboard player like me better aswell? I sure hope so, cause it sorta hard to do haudoken on Ken heh!

So I hope your will lend me your 2 cent/advice. I am sort want the best Street Fighter IV experience. I used to play Street Fighter 2 on my super nintendo, still got it somwhere! So I am a old school fan, I prefer the 2D gameplay/crazy effects over "3D" but now I have it a try ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Greenfeuer; 8. März 2013 um 13:08
< >
Beiträge 115 von 34
technoir 8. März 2013 um 14:51 
Do you mean vanilla Street Fighter 4? That and Arcade Edition are the only versions of SF4 available on PC.

AE is the latest and the most complete version, so I'd suggest you get that.
You can get Street Fighter 4 non Arcade edition on steam and other places aswell ;)

And thanks for the tip :)
Soni 9. März 2013 um 12:25 
I got both SFIV and SSFIVae on PC, I got a Mad Catz Fightpad with it (http://www.madcatz.com/sfxtekken/fightpads.html) so far I notice little online activity on SFIV and a bit more on the ae version.. GL..!!
there is absolutely no reason for you to buy SSFIV instead of SSFIV: AE.can you even buy the non AE version at this point? look, the only reason AE might have worse reviews than the regular SSFIV is solely due to the fact that AE didn't add much content.

with the current AE v2012 you get ALL the content of the previous titles + better balancing and more characters.
Heroxoot 9. März 2013 um 16:03 
You cannot buy SSFIV on pc, only SFIV and SSFIVae. If you are claiming you can get the regular super version you are wrong. Only consoles had super as a playable version, pc never got it.

SFIV is very outdated and broken where as AE is very balanced and many play it.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Heroxoot:
You cannot buy SSFIV on pc, only SFIV and SSFIVae. If you are claiming you can get the regular super version you are wrong. Only consoles had super as a playable version, pc never got it.

SFIV is very outdated and broken where as AE is very balanced and many play it.

yeah I totally forgot that you cannot even purchase the regular SSFIV on pc...in any case SSFIV: AE is the way to go, whether it's on console or on pc.
Street Fighter® IV was the second option on steam. that was the game I was talking about being the option other then Arcade ;) - Not sure what version you folks talk about.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21660/
By the way is the story different between Street Fighter® IV and Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition? - Any detail mind help :)
MDZ jimmY 11. März 2013 um 12:40 
not sure how they changed the regular "arcade mode" in SSFIV: AE, but the new characters that were introduced in AE got very cheap cutscenes in arcade (story) mode.

but why are you even interested in those things? you shouldn't be asking yourself which version of SFIV you wanna buy...it's ridiculous to think capcom would still sell the regular SFIV. as I said in my post before: SSFIV: Arcade Edition is the way go. SFIV is simply the older (worse) version of the current SSFIV: AE.
Heroxoot 11. März 2013 um 13:26 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Greenfeuer:
Street Fighter® IV was the second option on steam. that was the game I was talking about being the option other then Arcade ;) - Not sure what version you folks talk about.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21660/
No you don't know what version you're talking about. You were asking between the different of Super and super arcade edition. Not vanilla and super arcade edition. Learn to proof read what you type. There are 3 different versions of this game.
Artifex 12. März 2013 um 8:24 
still ssf4 ae has 4 more chars to the roster than ssf4 (yun yang oni and evil ryu). so... 4 more characters. And lol story mode, no arcade story of any char in ANY fighting game is ever cool or interesting(no my friends, that is not debatable sry). The cinematics seem not even to fit together properly but hey, if you are THAT interested just read a blog or watch the endings on youtube...
Heroxoot 12. März 2013 um 14:27 
Yes AE has 4 more characters over super and like 16 over vanilla? Plus balances and fixes to unblockables.
MDZ jimmY 12. März 2013 um 15:19 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Heroxoot:
Yes AE has 4 more characters over super and like 16 over vanilla? Plus balances and fixes to unblockables.

since when does ae v2012 fix unblockables? there some debates going on about fixing that stuff, but as of now unblockables are part of game.
Ramirez 15. März 2013 um 6:40 
I think he means the ultra flash unblockables
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ROBINRAMIREZ:
I think he means the ultra flash unblockables

yeah like ANYONE actually used them xD
< >
Beiträge 115 von 34
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 8. März 2013 um 13:08