Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

View Stats:
dariodube Jan 31, 2019 @ 12:18am
How to get the parchment of expiation?
Good, I tell you that in order to make the path of blood I already have the amulet loaded but I am missing the parchment of expiation.
The issue is that I enter the home of the toy Sanders by the bushes that are in the back so the dolls attacked me directly. Of course I killed them all including the toy maker (he also attacked me along with the dolls), I spoke with the spirit of the toy maker and he did not mention the password to open the desk so the correct password (Giyora) does not appear as an option.
For those heights (newcomer to Arx) I did not know that the toymaker was so important so I consumed the source of his spirit and followed the game normally.
Now I find out that this character was fundamental and I do not know how to open the desk ...
And now what do I do?
How do I get it now?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
LaserGuy Jan 31, 2019 @ 12:21am 
Supposedly there is a letter "Unsent Letter to Giyora" in the toyseller's house somewhere. Read this and you should know the password.
dariodube Jan 31, 2019 @ 2:22am 
I read something like that on the net, but I searched the house and found nothing. Tomorrow on the pc I will keep looking, especially now that I have a more precise idea of what to look for. Thank you!
Last edited by dariodube; Jan 31, 2019 @ 2:23am
dariodube Jan 31, 2019 @ 2:24am 
Any other help is more than welcome
Stabbey Jan 31, 2019 @ 5:58am 
I suppose you don't have any save close to before you decided to break and enter, kill the inhabitant, and eat the spirit of their ghost?
dariodube Jan 31, 2019 @ 6:53am 
Here is the solution of my problem:
"So I had the same issue. As Bananimal said, you need to read the "unsent letter to Giyora" to get the password to the toymaker's drawer where the scroll is (password is Giyora). This freaked me out cause the passward wasn't listed so I thought I sold the letter. But after searching every vendor in the city, I realized that the letter can not even be sold. I ended up finding it on one of my companions that I didn't realize had picked it up. So if the letter is not in your or one of your companions' inventory, then it has to be on Sander's corpse."
Thanks to PALAÐIN user.
Pyromus Jan 31, 2019 @ 8:00am 
You also have the option of dismissing a companion, getting a mercenary, and having them complete the "pure" path of blood route since they have never stolen, killed, or absorbed someone's source. Then once they get the entrance opened, you can dismiss the merc and get your original companion back.
Slotty May 2, 2020 @ 8:29am 
Originally posted by Pyromus:
You also have the option of dismissing a companion, getting a mercenary, and having them complete the "pure" path of blood route since they have never stolen, killed, or absorbed someone's source. Then once they get the entrance opened, you can dismiss the merc and get your original companion back.

You sir are a life saver!!! it's not in anyones inventory or on the toyseller's corpse. I can't believe the game allows you to lose what is an absolute key item to finishing the game off!
Last edited by Slotty; May 2, 2020 @ 8:38am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 31, 2019 @ 12:18am