Another World

Another World

View Stats:
Hijong park Dec 20, 2014 @ 6:51pm
remaking(or porting) of heart of darkness?
there was a spiritual successor of out of this world on ps1, called heart of darkness.
this game made by eric chahi too,and it's as good as out of this world.
i hope eric remakes it as PC version.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Klakier Dec 22, 2014 @ 4:13am 
I would like to shut up and give my money for that.
+1
BeefyScot Dec 22, 2014 @ 9:45am 
I had Heart of Darkness. It was awesome even with the super hard/frustrating parts. Interplay made an actual sequel to Out of this World/Another World. It was called Heart of the Alien and on Sega CD. You played as Mike Aruba (Buddy the alien from the first game). Unfortunately, after Chahi saw it, he said "No sir, I don't like it" and it's considered non-canon.
Last edited by BeefyScot; Dec 22, 2014 @ 9:46am
Hijong park Dec 24, 2014 @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by GalaxySlide:
I've played this game on PC when i was kid. Never know that's Eric Chahi's game
there exists PCversion? i have to find now
kalematsuba Dec 28, 2014 @ 3:58pm 
Originally posted by parkhijong:
Originally posted by GalaxySlide:
I've played this game on PC when i was kid. Never know that's Eric Chahi's game
there exists PCversion? i have to find now
The original release had both a ps1 and a PC version. As for an updated PC version with enhanced graphics like the AW 20th anniversary edition, I'd love that as well. There's a lot of mixup as to who actually owns the rights to Heart of Darkness though, since amazing studio (the team that Eric Chahi was part of in making the game) disbanded.
So who knows if that will actually happen or not. Here's hoping.
The Vampire Kain Jan 14, 2015 @ 7:51pm 
Out of this world was never on ps1 it was on the Snes and sage gen. Out of thisWorld 2: Heart of the Alien was made only for The Sega CD and not on any other systrem or pc but the game can be played using a saga cd emulator on pc.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50