The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

wheel art for "Creatronic Mega Duck"??

craiganderson

Awesome! Thanks for the upload!

Now if we can just get that last game working, that'll be one more system at 100%.

there are actually more roms available than are listed on the .xml

and they are all downloadable at theoldcomputer.com

and the extra videos for the other roms are in my emumovies ftp

if someone wants a direct download link (for videos) pm me

post-92809-142870626995_thumb.png

Ok. I just made a wheel for Suleimans Treasure. I went ahead and threw it in your wheels folder. Hopefully I'm not over stepping my boundaries. If so, just delete it. This wheel is by no means perfect, but it turns out this game exists on the gameboy color on the Sachen 8-in-1 Vol. 2 cart. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same game but with a different color scheme.

I grabbed the title screen, threw it into photoshop and used an indexed color palette that matches all the colors from the Mega Duck. So it's not perfect by any means, but it's usable for now. Consider it a placeholder, just so you don't have any bare wheels in the set. Hope you like it!

Edit: Dude I'm like you, haha, I add games to my xmls all the time! Can we say OCD?

Ok. I just made a wheel for Suleimans Treasure. I went ahead and threw it in your wheels folder. Hopefully I'm not over stepping my boundaries. If so, just delete it. This wheel is by no means perfect, but it turns out this game exists on the gameboy color on the Sachen 8-in-1 Vol. 2 cart. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same game but with different a different color scheme.

I grabbed the title screen, threw it into photoshop and used an indexed color palette that matches all the colors from the Mega Duck. So it's not perfect by any means, but it's usable for now. Consider it a placeholder, just so you don't have any bare wheels in the set. Hope you like it!

Edit: Dude I'm like you, haha, I add games to my xmls all the time! Can we say OCD?

awesome. thanks. already added it to system.

is it ok if i share it with my friends in france?

• 11 months later...

Archived