LaunchBox Community Forums

Quick question for all

jorneltorres

10 minutes ago, jorneltorres said:

So I made the switch from hyperspin and I'm so glad I did xD. So after adding a new playlist to Arcade, how do I go about changing or copying the unified theme icons background etc. I would like the left pic to look like the right one. cause it shows the title bigbox and whatnot :D :) 

ggg.png

Just out of curiosity, I tried out that theme now and had the same results. It's a problem with the name of the 3DO system. In LaunchBox, it's named "3DO Interactive Multiplayer" but in Unified's contents it's named "Panasonic 3DO". For a quick fix, you'll need to rename the Unified contents. For example, in the folder "\launchbox\Themes\Unified\Images\Theme\Background" find Panasonic 3DO and rename it accordingly. Also, do the same for the system logo, located in the theme's "logo" folder. Just did the same thing, here, and it seems to work now.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.c05e934618aa3714ea741da8a49b2215.jpg

Edited by bundangdon

9 hours ago, Knowcontrol said:

I believe you can also edit the emulator and go to right column and edit the images there? Selecting your clear logo, etc for the ones desired in your platform images folders? 

Right, you can edit the platform within LaunchBox and that will usually work. But in this case, it's an issue with the BigBox theme, as it has the wrong names for 3DO which override LaunchBox's settings.