IGNORED

The Art of Looney Tunes Hotel Label.

Atariboy2600

Took me some tiem to make this but I did it. I made a new Looney Tunes Hotel label art for the 5200 game. And heres how I did it.

first I had to redraw Bugs, Daffy and others from a book cover I have but very small to scna it so I drew them on Gimp ink and color them. Then I drew the hallway hotel from scratch eveything had to look like its a Acme Looney tunes hotel from the floor to the door. Then I use the Looney Toon font for the title name and heres the art and finel label.

post-5587-1169600728_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1169600742_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1169601146_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atariboy2600

Took me some tiem to make this but I did it. I made a new Looney Tunes Hotel label art for the 5200 game. And heres how I did it.

first I had to redraw Bugs, Daffy and others from a book cover I have but very small to scna it so I drew them on Gimp ink and color them. Then I drew the hallway hotel from scratch eveything had to look like its a Acme Looney tunes hotel from the floor to the door. Then I use the Looney Toon font for the title name and heres the art and finel label.

Uhm, the label says Holtel. :ponder:

Uhm, the label says Holtel. :ponder:

That was the run-down cheap version. :)

Nice job, Atariboy2600. I hope you're rewarded for you're hard work. ;)

Allan

Atariboy,

Great job, as usual, on your label. I admire someone who has artistic talent, and the will to use it. Your labels are a great enhancement to the rich Atari community here.

As I was admiring your artwork for the label, I couldn't help but notice (as I have many times) your avatar (which has obviously been created by you). I've always felt that your avatar was a very positive and spirited representation of the type of person and artist you are, which is good to see.

However, with all due respect, I woulod like to make a suggestion...

Although "Pong" is very "Atari" and definitely a trademark of the retro-gaming industry (if you can call it that), you've been using this symbol for quite some time. So, I was wondering, maybe it's time to upgrade your "head" a little? :) You could use something from "Combat" or another well known and easily recognizable game screen.

What do you think?

As I was admiring your artwork for the label, I couldn't help but notice (as I have many times) your avatar (which has obviously been created by you). I've always felt that your avatar was a very positive and spirited representation of the type of person and artist you are, which is good to see.

However, with all due respect, I woulod like to make a suggestion...

Although "Pong" is very "Atari" and definitely a trademark of the retro-gaming industry (if you can call it that), you've been using this symbol for quite some time. So, I was wondering, maybe it's time to upgrade your "head" a little? :) You could use something from "Combat" or another well known and easily recognizable game screen.

What do you think?

Yea thanks for liking my art and asd for my old pic of my self its somthing I did for a a old TTA fanfic mailing list of of id heres that pic with many other screen on my head. :D

post-5587-1170349051_thumb.jpg