Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Plot % of compliance based on the planned and the real with circular frafico and by date

Dear , along with greeting I write if someone can guide me how to solve this problem that I already several days try to model in power BI:

I have two tables (one for planned sales data by warehouse according to the day) and (another table with actual sales data that were produced by warehouse in each day (month of April), are 5 warehouses and in some cases the actual sales were higher than the planned ones and in another case the sales were lower than the planned ones.

The planned sales table contains 1 data per day and is composed of the following columns:

Day-Warehouse-Planned Sale-Type of Sale:

Cesarach69_0-1624764674209.png

There are 151 rows with records since for example for the day 1 of April is planned the following sales by warehouse:

Cesarach69_1-1624764817185.png

On the other hand I have a second table of the actual sales that were generated by each store in the month of April:

Cesarach69_2-1624764893897.png

In this second table we have 396 rows with the actual sales records, for example for day 1, the following was sold:

Cesarach69_3-1624764982451.png

if I apply dynamic table to these data I obtain that in some cases the goal was exceeded by warehouse, in others not and finally the total planned sales was not achieved:

Cesarach69_4-1624765112802.png Cesarach69_5-1624765129345.png

I need to make a circular graph for each warehouse that shows the percentage of compliance with the actual sales of each store according to what is planned in date brackets that I vary; I've tried in various ways even adding totals per store with dax and the add function but I can't achieve it; Do it without being able to vary the date tranche I have already done, I apply function add, it throws me the totals per store whether planned or real and I divide the real values by the planned and ready, BUT I need it to be also by date, that each circular graph of compliance of each warehouse will show me the % of compliance according to the date that I indicate example:

Cesarach69_7-1624766329858.png

attached link with database

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Do4aBaOv51DvpLnWNan4-_yJxAF813KX/view?usp=sharing

Expecting your wisdom and expertise, I thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Syndicate_Admin 

Do you want to the divide sum of plan/sum of real with Total(sum of plan+sum of real) and show  the percentage in Pie chart?

You can build two dimission tables, Date and Almacen. Then build a relationship as below.

Date = CALENDARAUTO()
Almacen = VALUES('Ventas planificadas'[Almacen])

1.png

Then build a Pie chart.

2.png

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello César anything you need from Pbi I leave you my mail rafael_green@hotmail.com

Hi @Syndicate_Admin 

Due to the policy, I couldn't get your share by pravity mail. If it is possible, please share a sample without sensitive data from you Onedrive for Business. And show me the result you want. This will make it easier for me to understand your requirement.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello and solved it to notify me anything1.PNG

Hi @Syndicate_Admin 

Do you want to the divide sum of plan/sum of real with Total(sum of plan+sum of real) and show  the percentage in Pie chart?

You can build two dimission tables, Date and Almacen. Then build a relationship as below.

Date = CALENDARAUTO()
Almacen = VALUES('Ventas planificadas'[Almacen])

1.png

Then build a Pie chart.

2.png

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.